The Family

Me - Mum and wife, part time PA, small time collector of vintage china , amateur singer and actress, cross-stitcher, cook and cake baker.

Hubby - Dad and husband, computer fixer, dress maker, Lego builder, tenor and fez wearer. Loves his food except celery and basil.

DD - pre- teen daughter, bright, beautiful, talented, sporty, kind, honest, loving and funny. Knows what she likes and what she doesn't but tastes are getting wider as she gets older.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Quick meal!

Tonight had to be a very quick meal due to an early rehearsal call for me.

Although I try to always cook from fresh ingredients I occasionally use the Birds Eye Southern Fried Crispy Chicken - they're nice & spicy which we all like & cook quickly

I serve these with peas & mashed potatoes

I make my mash with boiled potatoes (obviously!) with a little butter & cheese. If I have some in I will add a little double cream too

No comments:

Post a Comment