The Family

Me - Mum and wife, part time PA, small time collector of vintage china , amateur singer and actress, cross-stitcher, cook and cake baker.

Hubby - Dad and husband, computer fixer, dress maker, Lego builder, tenor and fez wearer. Loves his food except celery and basil.

DD - pre- teen daughter, bright, beautiful, talented, sporty, kind, honest, loving and funny. Knows what she likes and what she doesn't but tastes are getting wider as she gets older.

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Meatballs with tomato sauce & rice

This recipe uses my all purpose tomato sauce which I use for everything - bolognese, lasagne & this meatball dish.

I'm going to blog the sauce recipe separately - so watch this space!

Anyway - I often make my own meatballs but these are Asda's sweet chilli beef meatballs which I love

Once the sauce is ready I add the meatballs & let them cook in the sauce for about 20 minutes - as they cook they infuse the sauce with some of the chilli flavour

Serve with rice & enjoy

Top with grated cheese if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment